Be the point of contact as an agent or broker and handle the claims process on behalf of your clients.
In the event that you are not contactable, clients can call in to our Insurance Claims Specialists at 6532 1818 or email us at email@example.com
- Refer to our list of authorised workshops for accident reporting. Highly encouraged to call our authorised workshop before visiting.
- Request your clients to prepare the following supporting documents :
- Medical and specialist reports - if anyone is injured, get a copy of their medical and specialist reports/certificates
- Bills and invoices of expenses incurred i.e. overseas towing, medical fees
- Photos and videos of the accident scene, including vehicles and damaged property before they are moved or you can complete this Accident sketch plan
- Windscreen claim form (applicable for car only)
- Private settlement form where applicable
- Key details of those involved in the accident i.e. other drivers, anyone injured, witnesses and passengers:
- Car license plate number
- NRIC or other identification numbers
- Phone number
- Insurance details
Alternatively, you can use our Exchange of particulars form
View all Car Insurance Claims FAQs
View all Motorcycle Insurance Claims FAQs
Can't find what you need? Send us an email.