Be the point of contact as an agent or broker and handle the claims process on behalf of your clients.
- Refer to our list of authorised workshops for accident reporting. Highly encouraged to call our authorised workshop before visiting.
- Request your clients to prepare the following supporting documents :
- Medical and specialist reports - if anyone is injured, get a copy of their medical and specialist reports/certificates
- Bills and invoices of expenses incurred i.e. overseas towing, medical fees
- Photos and videos of the accident scene, including vehicles and damaged property before they are moved or you can complete this Accident sketch plan
- Windscreen claim form (applicable for car only)
- Private settlement form where applicable
- Key details of those involved in the accident i.e. other drivers, anyone injured, witnesses and passengers:
- Car license plate number
- NRIC or other identification numbers
- Phone number
- Insurance details
Alternatively, you can use our Exchange of particulars form
Can't find what you need? Send us an email.