Open and relevant communication
We want everyone to feel as comfortable and confident as possible whenever they interact on our Social Media channels.
We are present on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube as we would like to start and maintain a dialogue with anyone interested in what we do.
We want people to share ideas and content, ask a variety of questions, and share first-hand experiences of our products and services.
In order for DirectAsia to open up in these Social Media channels, and keep them relevant for you, we will periodically moderate the content published on our channels.
We will remove and/or report any third-party comments or content on our Social Media channels that contains any of the following:
- Discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability. This list is not exhaustive and highlights more common examples of discrimination.
- Spam: including any comment of a promotional or commercial nature.
- Any content which is infringing (copyright, intellectual property etc.), obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful.
- Any personal details e.g. phone numbers, addresses etc.
- Files which contain viruses, corrupted files, or that may cause damage to people's computers.
- Any content that contains vulgar language
- Any posts that name DirectAsia members of staff, without their permission
- Any content that is primarily aimed to discredit our community members, or our company, without reason.
Hopefully, we will not have to do this, but we hope you understand the reasons.
It is worth noting that if you do not want to comply with these house rules then you must not post or comment on our Social Media channels. By using these sites you accept, and agree to abide by our rules and the terms and policies of the specific Social Media channel too.
Should you spot any content or comments posted on our Social Media channels which you believe is not in accordance with either these House Rules, the terms and policies of the social media channel concerned or the terms and conditions of the DirectAsia website then please report it here: email@example.com
We agree to make good faith efforts to investigate any such reports and shall take such action as we decide is appropriate in the circumstances.
We reserve the right to change these House Rules at any point, not least because things change so fast in the online environment.
If someone persists in offensive behaviour or continually violates any of our House Rules, we may block that person from further participation. So please, just remember to respect your fellow contributors.
By sharing images, video, or other material on the DirectAsia Social Media channels, you grant permission for us to use your content in our marketing material. We will contact you if this happens.
Please understand, DirectAsia cannot be held responsible for any opinions given out by our community.