Make a police report if someone is injured, a hit-and-run/fire/theft/vandalism occurs, or a government vehicle/property, foreign vehicle or a pedestrian/cyclist is involved. This applies both in Singapore and overseas.
- Please proceed to our authorised workshops for accident reporting as part of the accident claims process. You are highly encouraged to call our authorized workshop before visiting.
- Prepare the following supporting documents:
- Medical and specialist reports - if anyone is injured, get a copy of their medical and specialist reports/certificates
- Bills and invoices of expenses incurred i.e. overseas towing, medical fees or treatment to aid with accounting procedures
- Photos and videos of the accident scene, including vehicles and damaged property before they are moved or you can complete this Accident sketch plan
- Windscreen Claim Form
- Private settlement form, where applicable
- Key details of those involved in the accident i.e. other drivers, anyone injured, witnesses and passengers:
- Car license plate number
- NRIC or other identification numbers
- Phone number
- Insurance details
Alternatively, you can use our Exchange of particulars form
- Keep the original documents. If required, we will ask you to send copies to us by:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Fax - 6423 1196 or
- Post - DirectAsia Insurance: 20 Anson Road #08-01 S079912.
or dial +65 6603 3699 (overseas) for assistance