Senior Executive, Call Centre Sales Team Leader
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Contact Centre Sales Team Leader will create an environment that delivers an unrivalled sales & service experience.
The role is to ensure the delivery of quality services provided to customers over our telesales channel supporting achievement of revenue objectives of the business. We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a passion for Sales management, providing great service and beyond the call of duty to develop the Telesales Team to achieve our business targets.
- Oversee the Telesales Team (Inbound and Outbound) in the Contact Centre to market DirectAsia’s products and services with the aim to meet business and revenue targets.
- Drive consistency in the performance management, coaching and resource utilization of the team to meet revenue profit and business targets.
- Lead, coach, motivate and support all team members to achieve their sales and non-sales targets, including sales performance management, attendance, quality and training, process development, technology deployment, and team resources management.
- Effective communication of sales results, process development, technology deployment and organizational change information to all team members in both a directive and consultative manner as appropriate.
- Effectively handle customer feedback when escalated and aim to resolve situations with high customer satisfaction.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures, managing the various functions (i.e. Processes, People, Planning, and Performance) and cultivate a team work environment, maintaining a motivated, friendly and competitive environment within the team.
- Work Closely with other Sales Team management team members, taking into consideration what the business is pursuing in terms of structure, culture, cost management, revenue generation and business model re-development.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Internal stakeholders – Customer Care team and colleagues from other teams
- External stakeholders – Customers and Affiliated Partners
Our values Bold, Bright, Direct
- Strong People Management Experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Openly and respectfully challenges the status quo to drive change and improvement
Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding of the principles of Sales Management within a Contact Centre environment and experience in delivering targets within a Telesales environment.
- Proven sales management ability for the Contact Centre with a strong customer service focus and demonstrated track record in meeting team targets.
- Demonstrated leadership in a dynamic environment with specific focus on revenue achievement and effective communication skill.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Relevant experience of at least 5 years preferred. Prior experience of the insurance industry will be beneficial
Degree / Diploma
Insurance Certificates Preferred
(BCP & PGI)
If this job interests you, we would love to hear from you!
Join us at Direct Asia; where happier matters!
We invite interested applicants to submit their resume, including current and expected salaries to email@example.com.