Direct Sales Advisor
Like insurance, we understand that job descriptions can sometimes be confusing. So just as what we've done with our insurance plans, we keep our job descriptions simple too!
Direct Asia is looking for a Direct Sales Advisor to join our Direct Sales team (based different location in Singapore) and be our voice to the Singapore market.
If you have a flair and passion for sales, and delight in making your customers happy, we would love to hear from you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Delivering our brand promise at all times and offering high levels of consistent, quality service support to our customers
- Approach customers at our sales sites, attend to customers' requests in line with policies and procedures, striving for first class experience
- Using simple, clear and concise languages to communicate effectively with customers
- Actively listen and probe questions to accurately advise customise solutions based on customer's needs and requirements
- Proactively engage customers through our sales cycle and ensure prompt follow-up on every lead to achieve our sale target
- Effectively handle complaints at the first point of contact, aiming to resolve situations to customers' satisfaction
- Being customer centric - Gather customers' feedback, ideas and suggestions to bring the team/organisation be closer to our customers
- Actively participate in process improvement sessions, providing constructive feedback and suggestions
- Ensure that all feedback relating to products and services is escalated to relevant parties and documented within systems
- Work towards the team's objectives and demonstrate commitment to achieve business targets and personal goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- GCE 'O' Level & Above
- BCP & PGI certification (we welcome applicants without these certifications too!)
- An appreciation for team-based environment
If this job interests you, we would love to hear from you!
Join us at Direct Asia; where happier matters!
We invite interested applicants to submit their resume, including current and expected salaries to email@example.com.