Our Single Trip Family Travel Insurance Policy Coverage
Travel for up to 90 days and enjoy comprehensive coverage for your entire family under our single trip insurance plan. The plan covers you, your spouse, and up to 4 children. Rest assured that your children will receive the same coverage as adults with our upgraded child cover limits. Coverage includes:
- Medical Expenses
- Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Death and Permanent Disability
- Personal possessions, money and travel documents
- Trip cancellation and curtailment
What’s more, we have a special promotion available — if you buy single trip travel insurance under a family plan, children go free with 2 adults!
Planning to bring your domestic helper on your travels? You can customise your family plan by purchasing our Maid (Foreign Domestic Worker) optional benefit. With this add-on, we will pay for any losses incurred under medical expenses, medical evacuation and repatriation, trip cancellation and more.
Compare Plans & Get a Quote Today!
By getting insured with DirectAsia Singapore, you can protect your family and travel with confidence knowing that we’ve got your back. Compare our travel insurance plan limits to determine which best suits your budget and needs. Whether you’re looking for a cheap single trip family plan or the most comprehensive coverage, we provide reliable travel cover protection for all travellers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Single Trip Family Travel Insurance Plans
What countries are covered in the single trip family policy?
You will be covered to travel in the following countries based on your selected geographical zone:
- ASEAN: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Asia: Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, South Korea, Macau, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and Taiwan. Includes all the ASEAN countries.
- Worldwide: All countries including those listed above, with the exception of Afghanistan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Somalia, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Nepal, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Yemen.
Is a single trip family travel plan cheaper than an annual plan?
If you plan to travel with your family infrequently, then taking up a single trip insurance policy as and when you need is a far more cost-effective option. On the other hand, if you intend to go on frequent family overseas trips, then an annual family travel insurance plan might be best for you as it covers all trips under 90 days each within a 12-month period.
How can I make a travel claim?
Making a claim under your single trip family travel insurance plan is a fuss-free process. Simply email us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6603 3699 (Overseas) or +65 6532 1818 (Singapore) to notify us within 30 days of the incident. After that, fill in our Online Travel Claims Form with your policy number, date of incident, travel destination and type of claim and we’ll handle the rest!